- Refund Policy
- Can I record shows, take photos, or shoot video at Port City?
- Can I bring my backpack into Port City?
- Does Port City allow re-entry at ticketed performances?
- Does Port City have seating?
- Does Port City offer refunds on ticket sales?
- What time do shows start at Port City?
- What is the VIP seating area all about?
- Where is Port City Music Hall located?
- Is there an age restriction policy at Port City Music Hall?
- What are the closest accomodations?
No, refunds are not available for ticket purchases. All sales are final. In the event that a show is cancelled refunds will be available at your ticket point of purchase. Care for your tickets like cash. Port City Music Hall is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Tickets - Lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed tickets will not be replaced or refunded, including tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery to ticket purchaser.
Refunds and Exchanges - All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. Port City Music Hall/Brown Paper Tickets/Bull Moose Music Stores will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is canceled. Dates, times, and exact billing of concert subject to change without notice.
1. Personal Information
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number, or credit card. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your orders, managing your events, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized shopping experience. The cookies we use on this website are "session cookies" and are deleted at the end of your current session. These cookies are used only to provide usability and security and are not used to track ongoing usage.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. Use of Information
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. Many parts of Port City Music Hall .com may be accessed without providing any personal information. Personal information is only required when necessary, such as when purchasing tickets or posting events for ticket sales.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Protecting Information
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you submit.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future.
For the most part NO. No professional photography is allowed with out a photo pass. No video recording with out a video pass. Audio recording IS allowed on a show by show basis, if the band is cool with taping then we are too. Port City reserves the right determine what is and is not professional photography.
No, backpacks are not allowed. No outside food or beverage. For your safety, all bags and patrons are subject to search. Coat check is available for bags and large coats, etc.
No, re-entry is NOT allowed at most shows. We typically have a designated smoking area for patrons to step outside. Capacity in the smoking area is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
All shows at Port City are generally standing room only unless otherwise noted. There is limited seating at the music hall that’s first-come, first-serve. This seating is not meant to watch the show from but as a place for those who need to sit down for a bit . Please be considerate to offer available seating to those in need.
Port City does present some fully seated shows, and these performances are noted in the show information. The Port City Music Hall comedy series is always seated. If a show is seated, the seating is always general admission and first-come, first-serve.
Please do not move the tables and chairs. Emergency egress and traffic flow dictate their location.
No, refunds are not available for tickets. In the event that a show is cancelled refunds may be available at your ticket point of purchase.
Care for your tickets like cash. Port City Music Hall is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Dates, times, and exact billing of concerts subject to change without notice or refund.
All shows start one hour after the time the doors open, unless otherwise noted. All times listed on this website are DOOR times. Check the website to be sure and feel free to call and ask.
The VIP seating area is the only guaranteed seating at the venue. Capacity is limited to 64 patrons, in a raised seating area offering prime sight lines to the stage. Seating is in comfortable stools with backs, around bistro tables. Seating is at 4 top tables, and tickets may only be purchased in increments of 2 or 4. Groups may need to share a table.
The VIP seating offers a private bar, cocktail waitress service, and access to our reserve wine list and our newly created full dining menu. All tables in the VIP seating area are General Admission, first come first serve to VIP ticketed patrons.
The venue is located at 504 Congress St Portland, Maine 04101. We are proud to be in the heart of downtown Portland's Arts District. Call for directions - 207-899-4990 .
Yes, Port City Music Hall is a 18+ venue. Minors (under 18) may come to Port City Music Hall under the supervision of a parent and or legal guardian. Everyone entering the venue will need to present valid photo-identification: Driver license, passport, military ID. Minors may be required to furnish a birth certificate.